Friday, April 22, 2016

Not Wegmans

It was recently confirmed that Wegmans is Queen Ruler of the Universe


Publics Publix came in second. 




There is another grocery store that will never make the rating scale.  Ever.  It just will never happen, but I feel they need some attention. 


I have vowed not to shop there because they are so deeply Not Wegmans, but still, due to location location location, I sometimes run in for a loaf of bread, a bottle of milk, a stick of butter.


And every single time, I leave with an experience.  No two the same. 


And every single time, I think, "This would never happen at Wegmans." 


Tonight, while passing the produce department, a woman was loudly telling a man, "If I was straight, I'd get with you.  But it's just not that way."


The man pulled out his wallet, opened it, starts to take out a bill.


The woman said, "Get the #@&! out of here!"


The man quickly put his wallet away, saying, "I'm just playing, you don't have to get all mad."


NW.







No comments:

Post a Comment