Sunday, March 1, 2015

Prayer of the Utterly Dependent (on machines)

Dear God,


Please fix my phone.  Because Radio Shack doesn’t make it anymore and the screen is all white and I keep calling another country when I just want to call my mom to borrow her vacuum cleaner.
 


Dear God,


Please fix my vacuum cleaner.  My mom’s vacuum cleaner is a “Kirby, a really high quality cleaner.”  It weighs 250 pounds.  I think I broke my back carrying it up the stairs.




Dear God,


Please fix my back so I can carry the Kirby back down the steps and return it to my mom. 


 
Dear God,


Please fix my GPS.  I have no idea where I am going.




Dear God,


The GPS fixing requires a piece from China, 3 weeks to ship, and costs more than the original GPS. 




Dear God,


Please make maps fun to read.




Dear God,


I hate maps.  Please fix my GPS.
 


Dear God,


I am going to read a book.  Please don’t let it break.
 


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment