Monday, August 17, 2015

Gpd

Tonight before bed I was googling 4 various things I needed to learn about. And at the end of my serious academic study, I decided to Google God.

Except I did it really fast because I both wanted to (suddenly) Google God, as well as go to bed.

Here's what I found:

We also provide our customers with unparalleled support and service.
---Gpd 
(also known as Global Parts Distributor) 

This is to say: I mis-spelled God. Spelled her Gpd.

No matter.  All the Gpd entries were Godly enough.

(And if you are sure your God's a dude, read The Shack, or you know, watch Madonna's Like a Prayer.  Or just remember beyond gender.  )
Except don't mis-spell gender or you will wind up with beyond gander and that's just not.  Very.  Interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment